In order to fully respect personal information of any user of our website, Nakamura & Partners complies with not only all laws and regulations for the protection of personal information, but also our own policy for protection of personal information.
Purposes for Collection and Use of Personal Information
We will collect personal information of users of our website, if necessary, by appropriate and fair means. We will use the collected information for the use purposes stated below:
- Activities of our attorneys-at-law and patent attorneys;
- Announcements of workshops, seminars, lecture meetings, books, reports and the like of our group or attorneys-at-law and patent attorneys belonging to our firm;
- Mailing of our newsletters and the like in paper or electronic form;
- Mailing of letters of greeting, seasonal greeting cards, and other pieces of mail from our firm or attorneys-at-law and patent attorneys belonging to our firm;
- Contacting job applicants; and
- Any other activities related to the above-listed use purposes.
Management and Third-party Sharing of Personal Information
We will adequately manage all personal information that we collect to strictly protect the personal information from leakage, unauthorized access, destruction, tampering, unlawful use and the like. We will not provide the personal information of any of our users to third parties other than contractors without the prior consent of the user, except as requested by law or regulation
Disclosure, Correction and Related Issues of Personal Information
We will respond appropriately to requests from our users about the handling of the personal information that we collect concerning them, such as disclosure of the personal information and correction of any inaccuracies in such information. Please contact us at email@example.com.